Iran Agriculture Insurance E-System (SABKA) has been designed and produced in line with the policy to cut administrative expenses and increase precision and speed in realization of various agriculture insurance processes. The system includes diversified sections which through a number of specific information sub-systems provide the services needed by beneficiaries such as Agriculture Insurance Fund, insurers, brokers, Bank Keshavarzi core comprehensive E-banking system, and head office users and managers.
This system consists of subsystems of insuring, damage assessment, brokers’ management, financial operations circulation management, products management, tariff calculation, monitoring & supervision, claims collection, information dissemination, etc.
• Improving Organization’s Efficiency & Productivity
• Reducing Administrative Costs
• Integrating Insurance Operations & Indemnity Payment
• Improving Quality of Agriculture Products Insurance Services
• Increasing Precision & Speed in Providing Services to Beneficiaries
• Providing Necessary Grounds to Exercise Basic Monitoring & Supervision over Insurance Operations
• Preparation of Diversified Fixed, Dynamic & Occasional Reports to Meet Information Needs of the Organization at Various Levels
• Online Follow-up of Damage Claims by Brokers/Insurers
• Online Collection of & Access to Insurers & Brokers Records
• Online Access of Beneficiaries to Latest Transactions
• Providing All Internet Insurance Services
• Precise Monitoring & Supervision over All Circulars & Instructions Related Activities
• Automatic Conclusion of All Accounting Operations & Calculations